● Any psychological changes are welcome! Feel free to pull from real world myths, canon creatures of this variety, or any other source!
● A fog form. This is an exaggerated version of their monster form that appears only during the fog and is a chance to make your monster more "horrifying" during the fog.
● A furred mane extending from the head to the tailbone.
● Eye color ranging from pale gold to bright yellow.
● Short fur on any other part of the body.
● Bony, spike-like protrusions on the arms, shoulders, or back.
● A long and fur-covered tail.
● Hooves in place of feet.
● Animal-like facial features, ranging from mild to a full-on muzzle, resembling the same type of animal as their antlers.
● Immunity to cold.
● The ability to paralyze a human with fear so long as eye contact is maintained.
● A greedy nature. Wendigo always tend to want more than they already have.
● The ability to take the form of the animal the Wendigo's antlers correspond to. They will be able to travel faster in this form but will be more vulnerable.
● Some Wendigo have an icy touch, cold enough to cause frostbite in humans if physical contact is made for an extended period of time.